The Culture of our School.
As well as the Culture the Instructors and school owners strive to adhere to within our school, there is also a ‘Culture for all’ that exists in our school. This exists so that everyone in the school; instructors, volunteer staff, students and parents alike, know exactly what is expected of them and what they should expect of others.
Culture For all
• All those interacting within the school are expected to be positive, enthusiastic and conscious of their role in helping to create an atmosphere of fun and excitement, engendering a ‘can do’ spirit in all.
• Staff and instructors should be treated with respect by all, at all times as they are there to help.
• Students and parents of young students should be treated with respect by all, at all times as they are there to learn and facilitate the learning of younger students.
• The instructors, parents and students that come into our school do not gossip about other students, parents or instructors at any time.
• The instructors, parents and students that come into our school do not carry bad feeling towards others within the school.
• Any complaints shall be dealt with using the school’s complaints procedure, a copy of which is available from reception.
• Equipment used and worn in the school will be subject to inspection and approval by the chief instructor before use.
• Dress codes within the school will be adhered to by all Instructors and students alike.
• Cleanliness is a pre requisite for training in our school. Personal hygiene standards are expected to be high and uniforms are also expected to be clean at the beginning of all classes. Smelly uniforms and smelly bodies are an offence to others around us and show a lack of respect.
• Instructors, students and parents of students in our school are positive, enthusiastic, caring individuals that combine to make our school a centre for enjoyment and development in our community.